Terms and Conditions
All equipment for hire is subject to availability.
- The hirer will be competent and have adequate experience to use the equipment being hired
- We will not be responsible for any injuries that may occur whilst using any of the equipment
- In order to hire equipment a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total hire cost is required. The balance is due 30 days before the hire date to secure the booking
- If the booking is made within 30 days of the hire date then the full hire amount must be paid for in full
- If a booking is cancelled within 7 days of the hire date then 50% of the total hire cost will be forfeited (an alternative hire date will be offered if suitable)
- For all hire bookings we require proof of identity such as a driving license or passport and a recent copy of a utility bill, showing the hirers current address.
- A re-fundable cover fee (cash or card payment) is required prior to the hire. This starts at £50 dending on the the items and amounts hired. The deposit will be refunded when all items are returned without any damage and if any damage or loss has occurred the following arrangements will be made:
- Hirer will pay for any required repairs in full
- Where repairs are not possible the hirer will pay for the equipment in full
- Any costs for repairs or replacements shall be taken from the cover fee and the hirer will pay for any excess amounts on demand
- All equipment shall be returned at the agreed time and place – late return without prior agreement shall result in a fixed penalty of one days hire for each period late
To book contact us on: 017684 86465, email or fill in our booking form for availability. We will then email a booking form which must be completed and returned along with a 30% deposit of the total hire cost. Once both a completed booking form and deposit have been received we will confirm your booking.